Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=VG= BLuDKLoT

[poll] PR Coop

8 posts in this topic

We're using the PR coop map pack. The server population has suffered as a result because most people don't have it.

Please vote your preference.

Hard to say.. if it means a low-pop server then I guess we shouldn't use it. Is it the combination of v0.966 and this mappack that is keeping the pop low? I thought we had this pack installed when the server was running v0.95?

People don't realize they can use it? I dunno. I like the maps so I really don't care if the pop is low. These servers are for our community so if people want to play here then hopefully they will install the map pack. It's only been a few days. People will catch on or play somewhere else. It was kinda fun with just a squad, reminds me of the old days.

LOL the old days when the crap got pushed up so high it came out the mouth.

I agree the people who want to play VG will figure it out.
I just patch from .95 to .96 and didn't have to worry about the map pack because it didn't change.
The download is available on the main page of the website just make a scrolling message in-game letting people know about the map pack that should work.

idk. playing only the 0.96 maps won't ever be the same as playing with 0.95 SP mappack maps, they are just so different.

But you gotta remember that it won't be fun to play with only 8 guys, i mean it's fun for a time but there is so many things that are missing without a full server.

You know I don't even play PR anymore, but based on my instincts, and popularity I voted yes.

Looks like 18 others agreed.

(don't you love it when people vote NO without saying why?!?!?) !angry