Sign in to follow this  
=VG= m823us

PAX East

It is that time of the year again and I just bought my PAX East ticket for the 2016 show and was wondering if any other folks were going to be there and possible meet up? I know that the Northeast area of the US, AKA Boston area, and it is out of the popular area that we, as a community are located. However, since PAX East is a big event for some people I had figured that I would ask.
The event is in April 2016.

Sorry mate, I have to work (remember 3x a year) from april 18th to may 1st. I thought about coming to the US next year. When my roof is finished. But then I gather, that there are no strollers allowed at the PAX East. Where, as a good Bavarian I am, do I put my Beer Barrel then? !cheers

I might go, i've been thinking of taking a trip to the states for such an event. I would know for certain if i could go or not in March. If i'm able to get the time off work i'd love to meet up with people there from the community!!!

Amtrak runs from Tampa/Orlando/Jacksonville all the way to Boston. Round trip ticket will prob set you back about $200-300; that is, if you're willing to go through about 24 hours worth of transit one way.