Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Arma Servers downtime

=VG= SavageCDN

In order to update the CBA stuff on the servers I'm going to have to take down the non-vanilla Arma servers for a while (download install CBA and change all command line params). I will do this tonight if I have time and if not tomorrow morning. So if you are trying to connect and you see only the regular Insurgency and/or Domination servers up and running that is why.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg could they make it more confusing? When I checked it in SU it removed all the CBA ones and added CBA_CO by itself... but yeah I'll double check that thanks for the heads up.

Edit: yep you are right Calv.. as soon as I add the beta to my preset it removes the old CBAs and adds CBA_CO.

So.... since we do not run the betas on any servers yet (although I'm thinking soon.. soo much good stuff in the betas) there is no need to update CBA server-side. If you have already updated to CBA_CO just remove expansion/beta from your preset and it should auto-revert back to the 'old' way.

Another SU update today... probably best to install that if you haven't already.

Yeah, there seemed to be some cockup by SU.

First, CBA_CO overwrote everything making the old versions "obsolete".
Then both the old versions and the new versions all appeared "green" at the same time.
Then SU received an update, and for me CBA_CO is only added now when I add the beta patch.

Much better server performance from what I've heard. AI are also much 'smarter' apparently.

Far too much to go over... check here and read through the .log files

(official patch is version 95248 or 95251 can't remember)

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

• 3 weeks later...
Well the old man fell asleep on the couch and didn't get to the server work... I'll try and do it at some point this weekend when there's hardly anyone on

reminder for myself - change all Arma server.cfg files this line:

regularcheck="{}";

needs to be disabled:

//regularcheck="{}";

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?146925-How-to-allow-server-mods