Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

DayZ =VG= Players Diary

suomikeizari

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 19

Man i tried something spooky....
Go to Devils Castle....pick up flares...go to the top...drop one flare on floor...move down the stairs....drop a flare on the staircase...go outside....turn off NVG...and see the TRUE Devils Castle burning in red hot light :-)
Miss my buddies on DAYZ....
Seems this "disease" is spreading out...the nearby Lingor area has been affected...zombie festerd jungles await weary travellers.

• 3 months later...
Nope. but i had a idea.... is there anyway to change the Zombies ?
Let them spawn when sombody enter a city and stay when they leave... and if you dont kill them the city wil be full of zombies ... and all the zombies you dont kill spread out on the completly map. (i just saw "the walking death" and had the idea. is it posible to change the zombies like that ? So it would me more difficult to enter citys, grap gear and so on, then you have to work in a group !

Making changes to the mod itself is difficult and beyond most of us to do.. and would be very time consuming as those changes would have to be re-done for each update. So unless someone is willing to put in that kind of work I don't think it will happen.

Personally I'd like to see this changed to an MSO server.

as stated before: DayZ COOP is too easy and DayZ as itself isnt our style :/ im sorry morrison but DayZ just doesnt work for us, you should speak with fastjack, he's been having fun on the Redux servers :) we have a lot of games so this isnt a necessity for us even if it is the most played mod ARMA has.

I think there are a lot of 'closed' dayz communities now so if people want that private, less PvP environment it's already out there. The amount of work that would be required to keep this running and up to date is too much IMO especially when we are struggling to keep our other servers maintained.

FastJack if you are still around and want to look at Redux and perhaps us hosting a server for that let me know ASAP otherwise I think this should be shut down.