Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

DayZ =VG= Players Diary

suomikeizari

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today?s players: Pig, Pass, Renain, Dave, and Lamorak.

Server(s): ??, FR 75
Version 1.7.1.5

Operation Pinnacle (Rescue the Wounded - Lazlo)

We had two wounded soldiers that have been down for several days. Latest intel suggests that one of the soldiers (PASS) has been rescued by PigFarmer. Further reports suggest that between them they now have plenty of medical supplies. However, we have lost contact with Lazlo and are awaiting further communication.

Dave secured a FN-FAL and medical supplies. His last check in was near Vybor. Dave and myself are near Lazlo's last pos and are continuing the search. Dave believes that he can raid a hospital and return overnight. Good luck, Dave.

We have had no contact with Lazlo as of the 4th of July. I plan to wait nearby until I have located him, he has been rescued by another member, or he is declared MIA/KIA.

The primary mission is to complete Operation Pinnacle and rescue Lazlo. You are to distribute medical supplies amongst yourselves to increase the chance of success within the shortest time frame. The secondary mission is to gather equipment and Tier 1 gear to attain 100% survival readiness.

If you just washed up on the beach you are instructed to arm yourself with at least a melee weapon and secure medical gear BEFORE you move inland to the AO.

Good hunting.

Note: Everyone please update your status.

Last known weapon status:
    PITN (A girl)
    • DMR/M9sd

PigFarmer
    • Unkown

Castor +camo (extended vacation)
    • M14 aim/M9sd

Dave
    • Win-1866/M1911

Lazlo
    • L85 AWS/Revolver

Renain
    • FN-FAL/Mak

poffadder (Ghulle suit +spare camo)
    • FN-FAL/G17

DeamonseedElite
    • New Spawn

Lamorak
    • Enfield/Mak

We are currently near Devil's Castle
    !eatmyuzi

Current loot request.

TENTS
    JEEPS and 4x4s
    Intel on any HELICOPTER. Even repairable ones.

Latest IINTEL:
    Crashed Helo. FR75 @ 049063

Advanced belt gear such as:
    Rangefinder
    NVG
    GPS
    Toolbox
    Entrenching Tool

Ammo:
    All 9mm including SD (I'm desperate)
    .45 Revolver or M1911. This ammo can be converted.
    STANAG
    FNFAL
    DMR

Weapons:
    Any sniper rifle +ammo.
    SD weapons +ammo
    Scoped assault rifles. PSO/ACOG
    MG/AR
    M203 rifles

I was taken as a hostage yesterday. I tried my best to escape but my captor kept me enslaved and forced me to entertain the travelers who passed through her castle. I managed to escape this morning but fell victim to the most foul trap of all... work. I've figured out how to escape but the guards keep a close watch on my movements. I hope to make my move when they change shifts in a few hours. I'll meet up with any survivors where we last parted ways. Hopefully I can sneak in undetected and not alert my former captor and be subjected to mental reprogramming by reality television.

I ended up celebrating my minor victory too soon. I was gallivanting around enjoying my new found mobility, when I dove under a tree and went to crawl and snapped my legs again. I laid dazed in the utter darkness of night until I came to when I heard the voice of Pig off in the distance coming to my rescue once again. I guided him across through the darkness like a bad game of marco polo and finally was able to walk once more. Thanks again friend.

Reniann: I've got 5 mags of G17 that are yours.

Stein: First off, Join up with us on the teamspeak channel and we can help you out. But everywhere is the middle of some woods near some town, So when you first log in you'll need to look on the lower right corner and see where it tells you that you are. It will say Day 0, Some town for a few seconds. After that, look on a map and follow the topography to figure out your exact location.

From there you'll need to find supplies; Food, water, guns, medical supplies, and survival gear. Best places to find supplies are towns, deer stands, farms, and airfields. Rule of thumb is run north and avoid the bean coast wars, but spawning near the larger towns of Cherno, Electro, and Berizino offer the most densely packed areas that spawn the most loot. All spawns are random and the better the item the less chance it will spawn, but if you're just starting you'll have the best chance of getting most all you need in the biggest towns.

I could type for a long time covering things, but there is just too much to talk about. Check out the [blockquote]loot map linked below to find your bearings and the goods. Join our survivors camp on teamspeak and we can really help you out.

http://dayzdb.com/map

We tend to bounce around a lot. No one owns a server, nor have we laid claim to vehicles or tents so we're nomadic at the moment. We try not to play on overly populated servers, and on daytime maps. Either way we're up north so if you make your way up towards gorka and devils castle thats where we are.

Are you running the latest 94444 ARMA beta? If not we can instruct you where to find it and how to download it.

So last night I log on for a bit to find Pig having a great many issues! Apparently he found an ATV, when he got in it, it exploded! So he lost many nice items. When I logged on he was attempting to find gear at Devils Castle. I had plenty of extra medical equipment so I met up with him and gave him first aid. So he is now on the road to recovery. e did find a crashed helo. All it had was a M107 with 2 mags. Too much for us to carry.

Both are logged north of devils castle.

There is a new server browser on the block called DayZ Commander. It is still in early development, but has some great features. You can search by options such as 3rd person, nametags, and crosshairs. You can also search for day or night time servers. Best part is that there is a friends list which scours the servers and lets you know where to find your friends. I'm still using the in-game browser to connect to servers, but this does help a ton with finding a good server to play on. Well worth checking out if just for the friends list alone.

http://www.dayzcommander.com/

The DAY Z patch 1.7.2 has been released but there are a few unintentional bugs. Some of these bugs will cause you to lose gear, die, or spawn in strange places. Play at your own risk.

• The L85 AWS was removed from the game unintentionally.

• If you have a character with camo or attempt to switch camo skins results in death/teleportation.

New features include zombies that can run indoors and uphill faster than you can.
    Disconnecting may not save you from the Z's anymore. Unconfirmed.

If you have good gear you may want to wait for a hotfix. If your on a new character you might want to test it out and report back to us on how it all works out.

Good luck.

Ka-ching! Running through the forest looking for abandoned vehicles. Spot a yellow hatchback. *hears the sound of a Ural coming*. I spot 2 guys stepping out of it 60m in front of me. I patiently wait till they're both close by and they taste sweet lead from my M4.

Me and my friend are now placing our home on US256. Our next goal is to pick up the flipped ATV we spotted while driving.

ok i found a couple of tents!US 634 069-022 had 4
    FN FAL AN/PVS-4
    ,1 ?M4A1 CCO,1 ?AS50,1
    ?M14 AIM
    and some other odds and ends dave took 1

?FN FAL AN/PVS-4 and Renainn took a silenced pestol and left a glock17 with amo lots to loot in these tents there are no way points so get to this points and then go to the room US 634