Sign in to follow this  
Guest airbornealways

MH-6 Enhancement MOD

Guest airbornealways
Have you wondered why the Co-Pilot can't take controls in flight or maybe why the solders riding skid aren't returning fire?

Well Shatack has made a mod for those and a few other things to make the bird a bit more usable.

Bohemia http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?132817-ShackTac-Littlebird-Enhancement-Mod-%28beta%29

Dev Heaven Wiki https://dev-heaven.net/projects/stmh6/wiki

Guest airbornealways
Outlanders =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

So cool. I think there's also a mod that allows you to throw frags from heli.

Will have to dig around on armaholic to see if that mod can be found.

I've been keeping a close eye on this one, and this past week I've done a few tests with that mod. It works, and it rocks!
I knew it could be done, and they have pulled it off!
!fans

PanamanianDevil LAN_WROTE ...

Wow that looks cool as hell. I've always wondered why BI didn't make that possible in the first place.

I think cause of some engine restrictions. Same thing for free movement in vehicles.
Good to see that modders are able do things that devs can't or won't do.

Guest airbornealways
Don't think it is engine restriction but knowing the size of the community. How long would it take to put in every possible option that a player may want??

Now you want to fork up $$$$ for VSB2 then you get what you want as that is their real money maker.

airbornealways LAN_WROTE ...

Don't think it is engine restriction but knowing the size of the community. How long would it take to put in every possible option that a player may want??

Now you want to fork up $$$$ for VSB2 then you get what you want as that is their real money maker.

Yes, i'm wrong. Looks like that shooting from transport isn't a new thing. It was added to ARMA 1 in 2007.