Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Hosting Upgrades

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Hey guys,

The time has come for us to expand. I've upgraded to a Dedicated Server. The full move and transfer should be complete within the next few days. If you see the site(s) go offline, it will be due to DNS changes, etc.

Server Specs:

Intel Xeon 3450 (Quad Core)
4 GB DDR3 Memory
2 X 250 GB Hard Drive
10 TB Bandwidth
9 Dedicated IPs

This will host the VG site, AF site and a couple others. I could even Host for some of you now :)

s/f

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I have a small suggestion. Left 4 Dead 2 and Killing Floor are the tip-top of Zombie muliplayer COOP action, and are rather fun compared to other FPS like COD:MW2.

Left 4 Dead 2 sucks to play online because of the lack of dedicated servers - basically, it grabs a Steam server and the farthest person has a horrible ping. Also, it's limited to 4 players verses the bots.

There is a way to have a dedicated server running with many player slots vs. bots; main requirement being an available dedicated server and some research.
!fans
Interested?