Profile for VoiceAttack v1.7.6
by =VG= SemlerPDX
These commands use VoiceAttack to translate the in-game on-screen radio menus from AWACS through Tanker into natural and intelligent voice command phrases that will fire keypress macros to help keep hands on the throttle and stick, and maintain immersion. As an additional option, these commands can be locked behind a push-to-talk mode bound to your UHF/VHF transmit buttons in-game, allowing any other VoiceAttack command unrestricted access if needed, while still restricting these BMS radio command macros. Finally, the profile is extremely easy to edit or integrate into other profiles.
At VETERANS-GAMING, we fly with friends or AI Pilots, or a mix of both on our 24/7 Public Korean Campaign in Falcon BMS. We may go out with an AI wingman only to have a friend take their place mid-flight. For this reason and others, I created this VoiceAttack profile based around restricting when the computer can execute keypress macros that match voice phrases, having to first check if that pilot was set to a human pilot and therefore disregard commands for that pilot.
Thanks to user requests during the beta, there is now an optional mode to reverse the Human Pilots system, to assume all pilots are humans unless told otherwise, and also a system to choose a different keyboard layout than QWERTY.
*Push-To-Talk mode disabled by default. Say, "Turn On Push To Talk Mode" to enable
**Follow Instructions inside profile to set Push-To-Talk buttons to match BMS UHF/VHF keys
Download: (tbd - after beta - almost there as of mid-July 2019, try out the final beta v0.99 below!)
*Looking for some testers who already use VoiceAttack, and who are already familiar with Falcon BMS & flying with AI pilots
Beta Test Requirements & Instructions:
- *Must have Falcon BMS 4.34 installed
*Must have registered version of VoiceAttack installed
- Launch VoiceAttack and open Options (wrench icon in lower right)
- -Under last tab on top, System/Advance, check box next to "Use Nested Tokens" as in image 1 below
-Unless absolutely required, during testing it's recommended to uncheck "Allow command segment info for composite commands"
- Download and Import the current beta version of this profile here: https://www.dropbox.com/ ... Voice Control Radios 0.99b for Falcon BMS/..
- *On first import, you should say, "Initialize Profile" - after first time, this is automatic. Any attempt to use commands before this will trigger auto-initialization.
- Open the profile - if not already done, group commands by category and consolidate multi-part commands as in image 2 & 3 below
Click on the Description tab at the top to help sort commands further (see image 4)
- Read a semicolon ";" as the word "or" and look at long commands as having many options like saying "2;Two;Too;To;Wingman" (read as "2 -or- Two -or- Too -or- To -or- Wingman")
- Attempt to follow instructions in Profile Commands and comments to Initialize Profile, Set Push-To-Talk buttons if desired, Set a Human Pilot, Delete Human Pilots, etc.
- Also, please try the inverse All-Humans mode which assumes all pilots are Humans - Set a Computer Pilot, Delete Computer Pilots, etc. - this is a new system in the July 0.99b Update & should be tested.
- Launch Falcon BMS 4.34 and fly test flights with AI pilots or mixed with Human pilots and please report any issues when calling commands & any frequently unrecognized words, or any errors/problems
*Replace the word "Human" with "Computer" when All-Humans Mode is ON
Normally, this profile assumes all pilots are Computers, use All-Humans Mode to invert this